Athletics Forms & Privit
Privit Registration Instructions
Welcome to the Student Health Profile for Holy Cross Catholic Secondary School.
As part of registration for Physical Education or Interschool Sports, it is required you complete
the following information prior to your student participating.
- Personal Details
- Medical Information
- Interschool Sport or Physical Education Consent
- Direct Authorization Form
- Join Your Student to their Class or Team
For any extra questions or concerns regarding registration please contact our Help Centre at. 1- 844- 234- HELP (4357) Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
As a parent/guardian, or student (18 yrs or older) you are going to register an account, then add your student to the account and complete only their information. Start creating your account and complete your student’s health profile by selecting or entering this link hcc.privitprofile.ca then follow the steps below.
- Click the blue “Register” tab and complete account information then select the blue “Sign Up” tab when finished. You will then be taken to a Welcome message and will select the blue “Continue” tab.
- You will then be directed to the Home page. On the left, underneath your name on the Home page click on the “Add Member” tab. A new page will open where you can complete your student’s information. You will then be taken to a page that says Copy Data. Select the grey “Cancel” tab at the bottom and you’ll be taken back to the Home page.
- When adding your student, you can check the ‘Enable Login’ box and supply the student’s email address and create a password for them.
- Be sure that you have selected your student’s name below your name on the Home page. A new Home page for your student will appear with information to complete. Start with the Personal Details
- Personal Details – Select the blue “Start” tab and complete 100% of all 3 sections. Answer every question highlighted with a red asterisk beside it. Once all 3 sections are completed, select the blue “Save & Exit” tab. (Back on the Home page, make sure Personal Details indicates it is 100% complete)
- Medical Information – On the Home page beside this section select the blue “Start or Update” tab. A questionnaire will appear where you will complete all your student’s medical information. When you are finished select the blue “Submit” tab at the bottom.
- A message will appear if you want to review or sign it the document. Click the blue “Sign” button and you will be taken to a page to create an electronic signature. Select the blue “Create New Signature” tab.
- With your curser on a computer or with your finger from a tablet/mobile device, create your signature or initials then click the blue “Save” tab. You will see your signature displayed. Select the grey “Done” tab underneath. Once complete, you will then be on your account management page. Select ‘Home’ at the top of the screen.
- Once you have created an e-signature, you will not be required to repeat this process. You will be able to apply this e-signature anywhere it’s required.
From the Home page, select the blue “Sign” tab beside Medical Information. A new page will open with your signature. Check the box under your signature then select the blue “Sign Document” tab. Then select the blue “Done” tab. (When complete, On the Home page underneath the Medical Information there should be a green check mark indicating Signed by Parent/Guardian)
Interschool & Physical Education Sport Consent - On the Home page beside this tile,select the blue “Start or Update” tab. You will be taken to a page where you will review all the information and videos. Once you’re finished, select the blue “Submit” tab at the bottom, then apply your e-signature. (On the Home page, underneath this form there should be a green check mark it indicating Signed by Parent/Guardian)
Direct Authorization Form – On the Home page beside this tile select the blue “Start” tab. A new page will open with a statement. Select the blue Submit tab, then apply your e-signature again. Click the Done tab when finished. (On the Home page, underneath
the Direct Authorization Form there should be a green check mark it indicating Signed by Parent/Guardian)
Athlete Code of Conduct - (Only complete this form if your student participates in interschool sports) - On the Home page beside this form select the blue “Start” tab. A new page will open with information to review with your student. Select the blue Submit tab and apply your e-signature. Click the Done tab when finished. (On the Home page, underneath the Athlete Code of Conduct there should be a green check mark it indicating Signed by Parent/Guardian)
Joined Team/Classes – From the Home page beside this tile select the blue “Update” tab. You will see a list of the school’s phys.ed. classes and sports teams with the teacher’s name beside it. Simply select the box beside the class or team your student is
participating in, then click the blue “Done” tab. You can manage access for the school to view your student’s information to the team or class they participate on without completing the same forms (On the Home page the class/team and sport year under the Joined Team/Classes tile will appear when completed)
* Please remember to update your student’s profile and inform your teacher or coach if any pertinent medical information changes during the season.
Privit Website: https://hcc.privitprofile.ca